Brunswick Sea Ray- Assembler in Vonore, Tennessee
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Assembly tasks performed may include gunking, glassing, assembling, fitting, and installing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs a variety of sub-assembly and assembly tasks such as gunking and glassing, installing deck hardware, bilge system work, work on deck/hull areas, etc.
· Assisting with Bilge Prep/ Installation and Fitter/ Installers
· May do a limited amount of cabinet fitting
· Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Education and Experience:
· High School Education or GED equivalent
· Hand Tool Knowledge
· Ability to lift heavy objects
· Ability to Multi-Task
· Ability to read and understand prints
· Ability to read and understand Production Schedule
· Ability to work in a hot and dusty environment
· Ability to work with suspended loads and heavy lifting
· Knowledge of hazardous chemical handling and disposal
· Knowledge of mechanical objects
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be able to adapt to changing requirements in a positive and proactive way
· Ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels within the organization
· Must be flexible to work extended hours to support the requirements of the business.
· Must possess the desire and ambition to work safely at all times and report all hazards to their Supervisor immediately
· Must understand basic terminology such as OSHA, DEP, and other regulatory agencies
· Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment where designated, including but not limited to: safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, etc.
· Must be able to understand and complete the OSHA questionnaire, pass spirometer test and physically wear a respirator where required
· Must be able to physically handle the requirements of the job, including lifting, bending, climbing stairs, spending working hours on your feet, etc.
Must be able to understand all safety related document and worksite rules and practices, equipment operating instructions, documented safety management systems, and health and safety requirements, including the General Safety Rules and Individual Safety Commitment
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf for more information
Brunswick at http://www.brunswick.com/privacy.php and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) is home to the people behind life’s passions. Our company is made up of some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands in categories such as recreational boats, marine engines, fitness equipment, active recreation, and activated workplace products. While we are family to 14,000 employees around the world, three divisions in more than 30 countries create a local environment, with our global headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL.