Brunswick Sea Ray - Lamination -PI- up to $2500 Signing Bonus in Vonore, Tennessee
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
SIGN ON BONUS FOR THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE
-Must have 1 year or more PI experience to qualify for $1000
-Must have 2+ Years PI experience to qualify for $2500
Want to join a winning team? Sea Ray is looking for the best and most dedicated people to join our team. We are seeking highly motivated individuals, with a great attitude and attendance record. Prior experience is not mandatory, but preferred. If you are eager to learn a new trade and like being challenged this position is right for you.
Parts Inspector/ Parts Finisher Overview
• Position builds and repairs fiberglass boat hulls, decks, and small parts using spray gun with paint, buffer with wax, polish, compound, fillers, putty, and/or paste
• Hand tools may include gel-coat spray equipment, grinders, buffer, drill, or other specialty tools and fixtures
• Responsible for parts inspection and an understanding of fiberglass finish or basic use of abrasives
• Works following specific job instructions, frequently reading and providing verbal and/or written status of part completion
• May include handling and application of solvents, paints, pastes, putty, and wax along with proper disposal.
• Ability to recognize and protect precious boat components while performing finishing duties.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements could include face respirators, dust masks, gloves, and chemical resistant suits
• Ability to work a 10+ hour shift standing, bending, reaching
• Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively to achieve daily goals.
• Ability to work in a fiberglass dust environment and a fast paced, noisy environment
• Ability to work overtime (planned and unplanned)
• Must follow all safety and quality standards at all times, including chemical handling standards and PPE (personal protective equipment)
• Fiberglass repair and finishing experience preferred
• Understand and follow verbal and written directions
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Ability to use hand, and pneumatic tools, buffer and abrasive sanding tools/supplies
• Ability to work with fellow coworkers in close proximity and in a team environment displaying mutual respect
• Ability to fluently speak, read, understand, and write English
• High school diploma or GED Required
Shift: Must have the availability to work from 5:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday - Thursday. Overtime is frequently required on Friday based on scheduling needs. Sea Ray reserves the right to adjust shifts and work times as business needs evolve. An hourly premium shift differential is available for this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.About Sea Ray:At Sea Ray, our mission is to empower every boater to "Launch into Living," through impeccably crafted boats that continually raise the bar for comfort, performance, luxury and style; and through a strong community of ongoing support and camaraderie. Sea Ray is considered the industry leader in fiberglass boats, and we have maintained that position for nearly 60 years. We achieve this by developing not only innovative and eye-catching products, but also innovative and passionate employees. Over the years, our employees have contributed ideas to help us design and manufacture the most thrilling sport boats, the most inviting cruisers, and the most sophisticated yachts. We value everyone's contributions at Sea Ray, and no matter where you start, there is always a great opportunity to help shape the direction the company will take for the next 60 years. We invite you to embrace the spirit of "Launch into Living" and apply to join the Sea Ray team.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf for more information
Brunswick at http://www.brunswick.com/privacy.php and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) is home to the people behind life’s passions. Our company is made up of some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands in categories such as marine propulsion, boats, and parts and accessories. While we are family to 13,000 employees around the world, three divisions in 29 countries create a local environment, with our global headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL.